Advanced Materials are a unique resource used exclusively in the upgrading of Advanced Structures.
List of Advance Structures
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- No Further Updates.
- Advanced Materials are obtained exclusivly from Advanced Material Deposits found on the World Map.
- Advanced Materials are NOT are not subject to being Looted in an attack on the Player Base.
- The maximum Advanced Materials Storage Capacity of a Player Base is 50,000.
- Prior to their offical introduction Advanced Materials were called Gen II Parts in official Kixeye forum Posts.
- ADVM - Common abbreviation for Advanced Materials.
- The first sturctures requiring the use of ADVM were released over a month prior to the release of Advanced Materials.
Firsts & Records
- War Commander First :
|“||Sectors have proven to be rich with materials and a new resources has just been unearthed. Advanced Materials are entering the fold and deposits are popping up all across the sectors. This is your chance to harvest this new material and get a leg up on your greedy neighbors. Advanced Material Deposits are the only way to upgrade your Advanced Structures, so claim them while you can!||”|
|— Advanced Material Deposits Briefing [src]|
- Kixeye Forum ( 05/30/19 ) - Advanced Material Deposits - ( Official ) - Advanced Material Deposit Briefing
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.