T • C
|ATTENTION : ADDITIONAL WORK REQUIRED !|
|BUILDING DESCRIPTION||The Aircraft Hangar Allows for the Production & Storage of Additional Aircraft Units.|
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE||Upgrading the Aircraft Hangar allows you to research higher Aircraft unit levels and increases The Total Aircraft Capacity.|
|REQUIREMENTS||Level 3 Command Center|
|<< Prev||( C )||Military Building||( T )||Next >>|
Upgrade Experience (XP)
|Experience Points Awarded per Upgrade Level ( T )|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3||Level 4||Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10|
|Level 11||Level 12||Level 13||Level 14||Level 15||Level 16||Level 17||Level 18||Level 19||Level 20|
|Total Experience Points = ? xp|
|For More information on this see Experience Points.|
Appearance Progression & States of Repair
|LEVELS 1 - 4|
|NORMAL ( 100% to 50% Health )||DAMAGED ( 49% to 1% Health )||DESTROYED ( 0% Health )|
|LEVEL 5 - 9|
|LEVEL 10 - 14|
|TOTAL REPAIR TIME : 59 min|
The Aircraft Hangar provides extra Storage Capacity of Air Units. This Allows for the construction of more Aircraft types giving the Player a variety of options when deciding what Aircraft to use in specific situations. The higher the Level of the Hangar the greater the Aircraft Storage Capacity.
Aircraft are moved out of the Hangar to the Aircraft Platoon in order to deploy them into battle. However Aircraft that have sustained any amount of Damage may not be
Air Alpha Platoon
The Air Alpha Platoon is where Aircraft are held for deployment and Repaired.
Aircraft Capacity Contribution
The Level of Aircraft Hangar determines the amount of additional space that is added to the total Aircraft Capacity.
- A greater Aircraft Capacity allows for additional Aircraft production.
- This additional Aircraft Capacity my be used for the production of any Aircraft Type.
- The Airfield, Aircraft Hangar & Helipad
- Each building contributes its capacity to the overall total Aircraft Capacity.
- A Commander's current total Aircraft Capacity is displayed in the Airfield.
|AIRCRAFT CAPACITY CONTRIBUTIONS BY BUILDING ( EDIT )|
|BUILDING||MAX LEVEL||MAX CONTRIBUTION|
|AIRFIELD||Level 26 - 35||6,000|
|AIRCRAFT HANGAR||Level 20||30,000|
|HELIPAD DELTA||Level 26||3,000|
|HELIPAD TANGO||Level 26||3,000|
|TOTAL AIRCRAFT CAPACITY : 42,000|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- The Aircraft Hangar gained the ability to be upgraded to Level 20 in the Game Update of Dec 19, 2018.
- The Aircraft Hangar reduced Upgrade Times for all Levels in the Game Update of Dec 19, 2018.
- The Aircraft Hangar removed All Power Usage for all Levels in the Game Update of Apr 18, 2018.
- The Aircraft Hangar restructured all Air Capacity Amounts in the Game Update of Aug 23, 2017.
- The Aircraft Hangar restructured all Upgrade Times & Costs in the Game Update of Aug 23, 2017.
- The Aircraft Hangar gained the ability to be upgraded to Level 15 in the Game Update of Aug 23, 2017.
- The Aircraft Hangar became the Upgrade Gate Building for all Aircraft in the Game Update of ??? ??, ????.
- The Aircraft Hangar restructured its Upgrade Times for all levels in the Game Update of Dec 22, 2016.
- The Aircraft Hangar gained the ability to be upgraded to Level 13 in the Game Update of Oct 18, 2015.
- The Aircraft Hangar was introduced in the Game Update of Nov 13, 2013.
- No Further Updates.
- The Aircraft Hangar is the Upgrade Gate Building for Aircraft.
- The Aircraft Hangar level determines and may restrict which Aircraft may be unlocked.
- The Aircraft Hangar level determines and may restrict the upgrade level of a Aircraft.
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||New aircraft are researched in the Aircraft Hangar before production is the Airfield. Upgrade the Aircraft Hangar to gain access to more storage capacity for aircraft.||”|
|— In-Game Description [src]|
|“||STORAGE WARS - Brilliant, Commander - plenty of space for all of your toys.||”|
|— Level 1 Message [src]|
|“||PREPARE FOR TAKEOFF - With all of this space, the enemy will never know what's coming from the sky!.||”|
|— Level 5 Message [src]|
|“||HANG TEN - You're now free to move about your Hangar!.||”|
|— Level 10 Message [src]|
- Kixeye Forum ( 11/12/13 ) - 11/13 Aircraft Hangar/ Level 6 Turrets & Level 5 Defensive Platforms ( Official ) - Introduction Thread
- Kixeye Forum ( 11/11/13 ) - Preview Server - Aircraft Hangar/Level 6 Turrets/Level 5 Platforms ( Official ) - Preview Thread
- Kixeye Forum ( 08/18/15 ) - Space Created ( Official ) - Levels 11 thru 13 Added
- Kixeye Forum ( 12/22/16 ) - WrongThinker Thinks #09 - Building Upgrade Times: Revisited ( Official )
- Kixeye Forum ( 08/23/17 ) - Command Center 12 ( Official )
- Wikipedia Article - Hangar - Aircraft Hangar In Real Life
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.
|( T ) • ( C )||GENERAL||( EDIT )|
|( C )||RESOURCE||( EDIT )|
|Metal Factory • Metal Storage • Oil Pump • Oil Storage • Power Plant • Thorium Mine • Thorium Vault|
|GEN II||Deep Reactor • Fusion Tower • Metal Forge • Oil Derrick|
|( C )||MILITARY||( EDIT )|
|Academy • Aircraft Hangar • Airfield • Armory • Barracks • Helipad • Mercenary Camp • Radio Tower • Storage • Tech Center • War Factory • Weapons Lab • Workshop|
|Missile Defense Bastion • Orbital Hammer • Tesla Tower|
|( C )||DEFENSE TURRETS||( EDIT )|
|AA Ion • AA Plasma • Avalanche • Cryo Cannon • Fire Bomb Artillery • Flak Gun • Flame Cannon • Hellfire • Ion • Laser • Machine Gun • Microwave • Mortar • Napalm • Plasma • Rocket Barrage • Shock|
|FACTION||Leadstorm ( ) • Sledge ( ) • Upholder ( )|
|Absorption Turret • Bracing Turret • Fortification Turret • Fusion Turret • Telemetry Turret • Viral Turret|
|Blitz • Flood • Shield Generator • Stealth Generator • Storm|
|Heavy Flak • Hunter Missile Turret • Overwatch Launcher • Rail Launcher|
|RETIRED / UNRELEASED BUILDINGS|
|Junkyard ( Retired ) • Repair Shop ( Unreleased ) • War Room ( Retired )|