T • C
| ATTENTION : ADDITIONAL WORK REQUIRED !
This Article may not meet the War Commander Wiki's Standards and may contain Incomplete or Missing Information.
|Alliances||Alliance Manager||Alliance Raids||War Efforts|
The Alliance Manager is a feature that allows you to team up with your friends and manage your Alliance in-game!
Join an Alliance
- The player may join an alliance by the invitation.
- The logo of Alliance Manager will be flickering to tell the players about the invitation.
Creating an Alliance
- The player may enter a tag with up to 5 characters and an Alliance name to create the Alliance.
- The Alliance name must be greater than 3 characters. and can only contain alphanumeric characters, -, _ and spaces.
Adding Alliance Members
Alliance Ranks & Rolls
Disbanding an Alliance
- The player must remove everyone from the Alliance in order to disband it.
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click Expand to View Earliest Updates
- No Further Updates
- All Alliance Member's Bases appear as Friends on the World Map ( Green Base ) to each other.
- The creator may invite the player by clicking on the player's base on the world map then choose invite.
- Plans for in-game Alliances were first mentioned by Dave Scott in a forum post dated on Oct 13, 2011.
- Kixeye Forum ( 05/07/15 ) - Alliances have arrived! ( Official ) - Relative Information
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.