|Area Damage||Burst Damage||Fire Damage||Plasma Damage||Sustain Damage|
- Area Damage is very effective against Infantry ( ).
- Area Damage weapons usually fire projectiles at a slow rate.
- Each individual projectiles causing gigantic explosions.
- Area Damage is produced by Multi Target, Splash producing weapons.
- Area Damage is produced typically by Indirect Fire weapons.
- Indirect Fire travels in an Arc and does NOT require a Line of Sight to target.
Units with Area Damage Weapons
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- Area Damage received a new ICON design in the Game Update of Oct 04, 2016.
- Area Damage was introduced in the Game Update of ??? ??, 2016.
- No Further Updates
|“||Area Damage projectiles usually arc and travel slowly, but cause gigantic explosions. It is very effective against Infantry.||”|
|— In-Game Description [src]|
- Kixeye Forum ( 00/00/00 ) - Thread Name - ( Official ) - Relative Information
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.