|BLOODY CHEST WAR TROPHY|
|BUILDING DESCRIPTION||A ornamental monument to commemorate a commander's achievement during a Special Event.|
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE||NONE - This building may not be upgraded.|
|<< Prev||( C )||Buildings-War Trophy||( T )||Next >>|
|ORNAMENTAL ONLY BUILDING|
|( T )||RESTRICTED AVAILABILITY|
|For More Information On How To Obtain This Item See History of Availability|
War Trophy Placing & Stashing
War Trophies are available to be placed in the Player's Base by accessing the War Trophies Tab located in the Buildings Menu.
- War Trophies may be Removed or "STASHED" from a Player's Base at any time via the "Left-Click" Menu of the Trophy.
- War Trophies that have been "STASHED" may be again be placed in the Player's Base at will via the War Trophies Tab.
History of Availability
|Bloody Chest PvP Event Availability History|
|Event Exclusive Prize||Diamond • 10,000 +||Warpath Ultra 2||Apr 05, 2019||Link|
|Only Offered During The Above Listed PvP Event|
- The Bloody Chest War Trophy preforms no actual in game function and is purely ornamental.
- The Bloody Chest War Trophy CANNOT be Targeted or Destroyed by any attacking Enemy Unit.
- The Bloody Chest War Trophy may be placed anywhere in a Player's Base, both inside and outside the base's Building Zone.
- The Bloody Chest War Trophy was the 19th unique War Trophy to be introduced for a PvP Event.
- The Chest of Thorium War Trophy was awared for the Platinum Division during the same event as the Bloody Chest.
- The Bloody Chest War Trophy has a 3.5 x 3.5 Footprint.
- Pixel Sheet Code : Building 285
Firsts & Records
- War Commander First :
- First.... - Bloody Chest
|“||Your reward is complete dominion over all you see. ( April, 2019 )||”|
|— Trophy Place Box [src]|
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.
|( T ) • ( C )||GENERAL||( EDIT )|
|( C )||RESOURCE||( EDIT )|
|Metal Factory • Metal Storage • Oil Pump • Oil Storage • Power Plant • Thorium Mine • Thorium Vault|
|GEN II||Metal Forge • Oil Derrick|
|( C )||MILITARY||( EDIT )|
|Academy • Aircraft Hangar • Airfield • Armory • Barracks • Helipad • Mercenary Camp • Radio Tower • Storage • Tech Center • War Factory • Weapons Lab • Workshop|
|Missile Defense Bastion • Orbital Hammer • Tesla Tower|
|( C )||DEFENSE TURRETS||( EDIT )|
|AA Ion • AA Plasma • Avalanche • Cryo Cannon • Fire Bomb Artillery • Flak Gun • Flame Cannon • Hellfire • Ion • Laser • Machine Gun • Microwave • Mortar • Napalm • Plasma • Rocket Barrage • Shock|
|FACTION||Leadstorm ( ) • Sledge ( ) • Upholder ( )|
|Absorption Turret • Bracing Turret • Fortification Turret • Fusion Turret • Telemetry Turret • Viral Turret|
|Blitz • Flood • Shield Generator • Stealth Turret • Storm|
|Heavy Flak • Hunter Missile Turret • Overwatch Launcher • Rail Launcher|
|RETIRED / UNRELEASED BUILDINGS|
|Junkyard ( Retired ) • Repair Shop ( Unreleased ) • War Room ( Retired )|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.