|% of Damage|
||Metal / Oil
The Bracing Turret redirects and absorbs Damage taken by a Building to which it is linked.
- The Bracing Turret will only function when linked to a Non-Turret Building.
- It will NOT function if connected to the following :
- Redirects 50% to 90% of Damage from All Sources depending on the level of the Bracing Turret.
- Grants itself and any linked building immunity to the following Status Effects :
Setting the Bracing Turret
- The Bracing Turret requires minimum Level 27 Defense Lab to unlock prior to setting.
- The Bracing Turret may be placed upon a any type of Standard Defense Platform.
- The Bracing Turret requires the Dozer to be place on a platform.
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- The Bracing Turret must be place directly next to the building which it is to be linked to.
- If the Bracing Turret is placed directly next to more than one building at a time it will NOT link to any of them.
- The Bracing Turret may NOT be placed upon any version of a Heavy Platform.
- The Bracing Turret preforms the same function for Non-Turret Buildings as the Absorption Turret does for Turrets.
- Pixel Sheet Code : Tower 80
Firsts & Records
- War Commander Firsts :
- First Support Turret designed to Linked exclusively to Non-Turret Buildings - Bracing Turret
|“||Bracing is a new type of Support Turret which only applies to Non-Turret buildings and redirects damage from them.||”|
| || — Game Update Message [src]|
- Kixeye Forum ( 03/15/19 ) - CC15 Briefing - ( Official ) - New Support Turrets
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.