Resource Buildings are one of the four Building Categories.
- Resource Buildings
- Military Buildings
- Defense Buildings
- War Trophies - ( Not Avail. Until A War Trophy Has Been Unlocked In The Event Shop )
|BUILDINGS - RESOURCES|
|Metal Factory||Produces the Resource Metal. It's Level determines the rate of production and the amount that it will hold before it must be collected.|
|Metal Storage||Where all the Metal produced or looted is stored. Metal must be stored here in order to be "spent". It's level determines its capacity.|
|Oil Pump||Produces the Resource Oil. It's Level determines the rate of production and the amount that it will hold before it must be collected.|
|Oil Storage||Were all the Oil produced or looted is stored. Oil must be stored here in order to be "spent". It's level determines its capacity.|
|Power Plant||Produces all the power needed by Defense Turrets as well as all the other buildings.|
|Thorium Mine||The Thorium Mine digs deep into the ground to produce precious Thorium.|
|Thorium Vault||Were all the Thorium mined or looted is stored. Thorium must be stored here in order to be "spent". It's level determines its capacity.|
|Listed in Alphabetical Order|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- Resource Buildings added the Thorium Mine in the Game Update of Oct 19, 2016.
- Resource Buildings added the Thorium Vault in the Game Update of Feb 13, 2013.
- Resource Buildings were introduced with the Official Public Beta release of War Commander on Sept 08, 2011.
- No Further Updates.
- The Resource Building category has the fewest building of all 4 categories.
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.
All items (8)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.