T • C
|ATTENTION : ADDITIONAL WORK REQUIRED !|
- Causes an Increase in all subsequent Incoming Damage caused by any and all weapons for the duration of the Effect.
- Once applied the Corrosion Effect causes its own Time Released Damage of the duration of the Effect.
- Targets must be Directly Hit or Splashed to be affected, no Area of Effect ( AoE ) is created.
- Size = Intensity ( Rate Damage is Applied )
- Size = Intensity ( The percentage of additional Damage caused buy subsequent hits form any and all weapons )
- Once applied the Corrosion Effect will remain active for 2 minutes.
- Additional Hits to a already affected Target have NO additional effects on the Target.
More info for each Status Effect can be found on the Status Effects page.
|STATUS EFFECTS ( C ) ( T )|
|Busted • Concussion • Corrosion • Cryo • Marked • Napalm • Plague • Scramble • Shock • Smoked • Turncoat|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.