|Defense Platform||Flying Platform||Plated Platform||Resistor Platform|
|BUILDING DESCRIPTION||The Flying Platform is a GEN II Standard Defense Platform and an|
Airborne Structure, making it only targetable by Anti-Airborn Weapons.
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE||Upgrading Platform increases its Health.|
|REQUIREMENTS||Level 5 GEN I Std. Defense Platform • Level 10 Command Center|
|<< Prev||( C )||Defense Building||( T )||Next >>|
|( T ) • ( C )||ADVANCED STRUCTURE|
|Advanced Structures are converted from certain Standard Structures and require Advanced Materials to Upgrade.|
|1||N / A||See Table||10||2,700,000|
|Conversion Time per GEN I Platform Level ( E ) ( T )|
|Level 5||Level 6||Level 7||Level 8||Level 9||Level 10||Level 11||Level 12||Level 13|
|6d 0h||5d 16h 48m||5d 9h 36m||5d 2h 24m||4d 19h 12m||4d 12h||4d 4h 48m||3d 21h 36m||3d 14h 24m|
|Level 14||Level 15|
|3d 7h 12m||3d 0h|
|To view a table displaying the Gold Cost to Instantly Upgrade each level hover Mouse over Gold Coin Icon :|
States of Repair
|UNDAMAGED - ( 100% to 1% Health )|
|LEVEL 1||LEVEL 2||LEVEL 3||LEVEL 4||LEVEL 5|
|DESTROYED - ( 0% Health )|
|LEVEL 1 thru 5|
|Total Repair Time: 75 min|
Gen II Platform Health Comparison
|GEN II STANDARD PLATFORM HEATH COMPARISON by TYPE ( Edit )|
|PLATFORM TYPE||LEVEL 1||LEVEL 2||LEVEL 3||LEVEL 4||LEVEL 5|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- No Further Updates
- The Flying Platform is a GEN II Standard Defense Platform, therefore:
- FUNCTION :
- CONVERSION :
- The Flying Platform must be converted from a pre-existing Level 5 GEN I Standard Defense Platform.
- The Flying Platform may be converted from any type of GEN I Standard Defense Platform.
- Once converted, the GEN II platform may NOT be converted back to a GEN I platform. ( )
- Conversion requires only Time, which is determined by the level of the platform to be converted. ( See above )
- The Flying Platform along with the other GEN II platforms have a Advanced Stuctures Capcacity Limit of 9. ( )
- Thus a Maximum of nine GEN I platforms may converted to GEN II platforms.
- A GEN I platform will be converted to a Level 1 GEN II platform regardless of the level of the GEN I platform being converted.
- Converting a GEN I platform to a GEN II platform requires the use of the Dozer.
- SWITCHING TYPES :
- Once coverted a GEN II platform may be switched to any one of the other types of GEN II platforms at any time.
- Switching is a FREE and only takes 5 seconds to preform.
- Switching from one GEN II platform to another does NOT require the Dozer.
- UPGRADING :
- The Flying Platform is an Advanced Structure which requires Advanced Materials to upgrade.
- Upgrading a Flying Platform requires the use of the Dozer.
- Upgrading a Flying Platform has NO effect on the Level or Type of Turret already mounted on it.
- Upgrading a Flying Platform renders any mounted Turret inactive for the duration of the upgrade.
- The Flying Platform, being an Airborne Structure, gives attacking Enemy Ground Units a + 20% Range Bonus vs it.
- This effectivly Reduces the Range of the Flying Platform by 20% vs Enemy Ground Units.
- The Flying Platform has a Structure Footprint of 3.5 x 3.5 ( 12.25 ).
- The Flying Platform was released simultaneously with the Plated Platform and the Resistor Platform.
- The Flying Platform is effectivly the GEN II verison of the Airborne Platform.
- Building Pixel Sheet Code : 275
|“||The Flying Platform makes vast improvements to the flight mechanisms used in the past, enabling more armor and stronger turrets to be used. Platform is an air target.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
- Kixeye Forum ( 04/26/19 ) - GEN II Buildings Briefing! - ( Official ) - Introduction
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size. Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.
|( T ) • ( C )||GENERAL||( EDIT )|
|( C )||RESOURCE||( EDIT )|
|Metal Factory • Metal Storage • Oil Pump • Oil Storage • Power Plant • Thorium Mine • Thorium Vault|
|GEN II||Metal Forge • Oil Derrick|
|( C )||MILITARY||( EDIT )|
|Academy • Aircraft Hangar • Airfield • Armory • Barracks • Helipad • Mercenary Camp • Radio Tower • Storage • Tech Center • War Factory • Weapons Lab • Workshop|
|Missile Defense Bastion • Orbital Hammer • Tesla Tower|
|( C )||DEFENSE||( EDIT )|
|Barricade • Bunker • Defense Lab • Defense Platform • Drone Silo • Go-Go Bar • Heavy Platform • Mine Factory • Missile Silo • Rocket Silo|
|Standard Bunker • Stronghold • Watchtower|
|Airborne Platform • Armored Platform • Insulated Platform • Reinforced Platform|
|GEN II||Flying Platform • Plated Platform • Resistor Platform|
|Heavy Platform • Floating Heavy Platform • Insulated Heavy Platform • Reinforced Heavy Platform|
|Dragon's Teeth • Low Wire Entanglement|
|( C )||DEFENSE TURRETS||( EDIT )|
|AA Ion • AA Plasma • Avalanche • Cryo Cannon • Fire Bomb Artillery • Flak Gun • Flame Cannon • Hellfire • Ion • Laser • Machine Gun • Microwave • Mortar • Napalm • Plasma • Rocket Barrage • Shock|
|FACTION||Leadstorm ( ) • Sledge ( ) • Upholder ( )|
|Absorption Turret • Bracing Turret • Fortification Turret • Fusion Turret • Telemetry Turret • Viral Turret|
|Blitz • Flood • Shield Generator • Stealth Turret • Storm|
|Heavy Flak • Hunter Missile Turret • Overwatch Launcher • Rail Launcher|
|RETIRED / UNRELEASED BUILDINGS|
|Junkyard ( Retired ) • Repair Shop ( Unreleased ) • War Room ( Retired )|