T • C
| ATTENTION : ADDITIONAL WORK REQUIRED !
This Article may not meet the War Commander Wiki's Standards and may contain Incomplete or Missing Information.
Unit Scouting Report
- General Information :
- OFFENSIVE HIGHLIGHTS :
- Available Targets - Ground Units
- Energy Cannon :
- Attached with an Energy Cannon, the Harvester is able to lob Electromagnetic Orbs that deals Area Damage ( ) and applies Shock ( ). - Need Verification
- Has a Clip Size of 1.
- Electromagnetic Orbs leaves a lingering AoE upon Impact, dealing Damage to Allied Units passing through.
- The lingering AoE lasts for ?? seconds.
- Electromagnetic Orbs is able to Disable Unit generated Auras upon direct hit of the Orb.
- DEFENSIVE HIGHLIGHTS :
- General Immunity
- The Harvester is immune to the following Status Effects : •
- General Immunity
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- The Harvester was introduced during Operation: Thunderstorm ( Apr 9, 2020 )
- No Further Updates.
- The Harvester is Rogue Faction Exclusive Heavy Vehicle Unit exclusively used by the Hell Hounds Faction.
- The Harvester is a Non-Playable Unit ( NPC ) and therefore may not be unlocked or used by Players.
- The Harvester can be ( could be ) commonly seen in :
- The Electromagnetic Orbs produced by the Harvester shares the same Model as the Drakon's Plasma Orb.
- The Pixel Sheet for the Lingering AoE is called itselectric, a similar name to the It's Electric Special Ops.
- Pixel Sheet Code : 554 • 554.dead & itselectric
Firsts & Records
- War Commander First :
- First Hell Hounds Unit to be introduced - ( Tied with Lightning, Surge & Vortex ) - Harvester
- First Hell Hounds Vehicle to be introduced - Harvester
- First Hell Hounds Heavy Vehicle to be introduced - Harvester
- First Hell Hounds Vehicle to produce the Shock Status Effect - Harvester
- First Hell Hounds Heavy Vehicle to produce the Shock Status Effect - Harvester
- First Hell Hounds Unit that fires a Projectile that is able to disable a Unit's Aura - Harvester
- First Hell Hounds Vehicle that fires a Projectile that is able to disable a Unit's Aura - Harvester
- First Hell Hounds Heavy Vehicle that fires a Projectile that is able to disable a Unit's Aura - Harvester
|“||It appears the Hell Hounds are using this location to field test a new type of weapon. Scouts have reported that it fires an energy based shot. Spreading out may be the best option.||”|
|— Mission Track, Mission 03 Briefing - Operation: Thunderstorm [src]|
- Kixeye Forum ( 04/09/2020 ) - OPERATION: THUNDERSTORM - ( Official ) - Introduction Event
Gallery - Animated
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.
|( C )||...........................................AIRCRAFT||( EDIT )|
|Archangel • eBanshee • Chimera • Cobra • Copter Drones • Halcyon • Havoc • eHellstorm • Hellstorm Commander • Hornet • Kondor • Night Owl • Oni • Oni Mk. II • Phantom • Raptor • Reaper Drone • Sandstorm • Slayer Drone • eSpectre • Talon • Thunderbolt • Titan • eWarhawk • Wing Drones • Yellowjacket|
|Cyclone • Hailstorm • Nimbus • Thunderstorm|
|Deena • Pandora|
|Legendary Hellstorm • Legendary Phantom • Legendary Raptor|
|GEN I||Bonesaw||Apollo • Fury||Valiant|
|Rick • Rick ( S )||Nyx • Oren||Dylan • Dylan ( S )|
|GEN III||Ace • Gunship||Manticore • Sphinx||Envoy|
|Denis • Denis ( S )||Neil • Neil ( S )||Martin • Martin ( S )|
|UNIQUE||Chopper Company • Siege Squadron||Blackout||Harbinger • Herald • Shepherd|
|SINGLE USE ( Non-Faction )|
|Zombie Squadron ( S )|
|( C )||MERCENARY UNITS||( EDIT )|
|Elite Marauder • Elite Striker • Elite Wrecker • Stormchaser|
|( C ) • ( C )||RETIRED • UNRELEASED UNITS||( EDIT )|
|Banshee • Behemoth • Crusader • Flamethrower • Gatling Truck • Gladiator • Heavy Gunner • Hellfire • Hellstorm • Hercules • Hover Tank • Humvee • Laser Tank • Marauder • Medic • Mega Tank • Mortar Team • Razorback • Rhino • Rifleman • Shock Tank • Spectre • Striker • Suicide Truck • Tech • Valkyrie • Vanquisher • Viper • Warhawk • Widowmaker Prime • Wrecker|
|UH-60 Chopper ( Unreleased )|