|MELTDOWN WAR TROPHY|
|BUILDING DESCRIPTION||A ornamental monument to commemorate a commander's achievement during a Special Event.|
|EFFECTS OF UPGRADE||NONE - This building may not be upgraded.|
|<< Prev||( C )||Buildings-War Trophy||( T )||Next >>|
|ORNAMENTAL ONLY BUILDING|
|( T )||RESTRICTED AVAILABILITY|
|For More Information On How To Obtain This Item See History of Availability|
War Trophy Placing & Stashing
- War Trophies, once unlocked in the Event Shop, are available to be placed in the Player's Base by accessing the War Trophies Tab located in the Buildings Menu.
- War Trophies may individually be Removed or "STASHED" from a Player's Base at any time via the "Left-Click" Menu of the Trophy.
- War Trophies that have been "STASHED" may be again be placed in the Player's Base at will via the War Trophies Tab.
History of Availability
|Meltdown Event Shop History|
|EVENT SHOP STATUS||eXP COST||SPECIAL EVENT||DATE|
|ADDED • REMOVED||400,000 xp||Operation: Meltdown||Sept 20, 2018|
|Offered in Event Shop Continuously Except Where Otherwise Stated • eXP = Event Experience Points|
- The Meltdown War Trophy preforms no actual in game function and is purely ornamental.
- The Meltdown War Trophy can not be Targeted or Destroyed by any attacking Enemy Unit.
- The Meltdown War Trophy may be placed anywhere in a Player's Base, both inside and outside the base's Building Zone.
- The Meltdown War Trophy required the completion of the following event mission prior to being unlocked in the Event Shop:
- 5th Mission • Faction Track
- The Meltdown War Trophy was the 56th War Trophy to be introduced to the Event Shop.
- The Meltdown War Trophy has a 4.5 x 4.5 Footprint.
- Pixel Sheet Code : Building 254
Firsts & Records
- War Commander First :
- First.... - Meltdown
|“||When the heat gets this high, everything melts.||”|
|— Trophy Place Box [src]|
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.
|( T ) • ( C )||GENERAL||( EDIT )|
|( C )||RESOURCE||( EDIT )|
|Metal Factory • Metal Storage • Oil Pump • Oil Storage • Power Plant • Thorium Mine • Thorium Vault|
|GEN II||Deep Reactor • Fusion Tower • Metal Forge • Oil Derrick|
|( C )||MILITARY||( EDIT )|
|Academy • Aircraft Hangar • Airfield • Armory • Barracks • Helipad • Mercenary Camp • Radio Tower • Storage • Tech Center • War Factory • Weapons Lab • Workshop|
|Missile Defense Bastion • Orbital Hammer • Tesla Tower|
|( C )||DEFENSE TURRETS||( EDIT )|
|AA Ion • AA Plasma • Avalanche • Cryo Cannon • Fire Bomb Artillery • Flak Gun • Flame Cannon • Hellfire • Ion • Laser • Machine Gun • Microwave • Mortar • Napalm • Plasma • Rocket Barrage • Shock|
|FACTION||Leadstorm ( ) • Sledge ( ) • Upholder ( )|
|Absorption Turret • Bracing Turret • Fortification Turret • Fusion Turret • Telemetry Turret • Viral Turret|
|Blitz • Flood • Shield Generator • Stealth Generator • Storm|
|Heavy Flak • Hunter Missile Turret • Overwatch Launcher • Rail Launcher|
|RETIRED / UNRELEASED BUILDINGS|
|Junkyard ( Retired ) • Repair Shop ( Unreleased ) • War Room ( Retired )|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.