T • C
| ATTENTION : CLEANING REQUIRED !
This Article may not meet the War Commander Wiki's standards and may contain Outdated or Incorrect Information.
|Metal / Oil||Thorium|
Resources are very important in War Commander and is the life blood of the player. Metal and Oil are required to build and upgrade Barricades, Buildings and Turrets, produce and upgrade Units and to repair anything damaged. Thorium is required only in the late stages of upgrades.
The collection of Resources is one way for a player to gain Experience Point needed for Level advancement.
The Different Resources
There are 3 Different Resources that each play a specific Role in the Game and your Operations.
Metal and Oil: Metal and Oil are both used for pretty much every task in the entire game, from building units and vehicles to constructing Turrets to upgrading your units. They are both very important and must be obtained and kept safe. Both can easily be obtained by production in your main base, looting other players bases and controlling their corresponding deposits.
Thorium: The Rare Thorium resource is by far the most difficult to obtain of all the 3 Resources. It can only be obtained through 2 methods. Looting enemy bases and defeating some special rogue bases (Hellhounds 45 Fortress for example). Thorium has special properties and if used to upgrade a unit, the process will take a full 5 SECONDS and will grant them a special permanent bonus.
Resources can be obtained by six methods:
- Oil Pump & Metal Factory - Done by the building of Oil Pumps and Metal Factories on Players Base.
- Metal Forge - An advanced verion of the Metal Factory.
- Resource Bases - By destroying any Resource Producing or Resource Storage buildings, or by destroying the Command Center.
- Resource Deposits - Done by Capturing a Deposit from either a Rogue Faction or another player.
- Enemy Bases - By destroying any Resource Producing or Resource Storage buildings, or by destroying the Command Center.
- Scrap Metal - Minimal amounts of Metal may be collected form derelict cars periodicly founnd around the Player's Base.
- Gifts - By receiving a resources crate from a friend.
Once obtained each Resource is kept in its own Storage on the players base until needed. The three storage buildings are:
Beware! Enemy Players may steal resources by attacking and destroying these storage's so take care to protect them with Base Defenses. You can save most of your resources by putting them into a large upgrade when you know you're going to get hit at night, then in the morning when you get up stop the upgrade and you get back most of your resources.
|“||LOW RESOURCES - You don't have enough resources to upgrade this unit. Use Gold and upgrade this instantly?||”|
- Very little resources can be obtained by destroying Metal Factories & Oil Pumps. A majority is kept in the storage's and about a third is housed in the Command Center.
- Resources obtained from Deposits do not generate Experience Points.
- Metal Factories and Oil Pumps do not use power.
- Metal Factories and Oil Pumps are also referred to as the Resource "Producers".
- Thorium is in fact a real life element. Wikipedia: Thorium.
- Wikipedia - Resource - Resources In Real Life
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.
|SPECIAL UNIT BASES ( C ) ( T )|
|Acolyte Bases • Apollo Bases • Bastion Bases • BFG X Base • Bonesaw Base • Chaplain Bases • Challenge Base • Detonator Base • Disruptor Base • Elite Herald Base • Elite Hydra Base • Elite Juggernaut Base • Elite Phantom Base • Elite Sandstorm Base • Fire Tech Base • Fury Base • Growler Base • Hades Base • Herald Base • Hammer Base • Hell Hound 60 Base • Inferno Boss Base • Intel Base • Ironstike 60 • Juggernaut Base • Kane's Forces Cave Base • Liberator Base • Legion Base • Omega Herald Base • Omega Hydra Base • Omega Juggernaut Base • Omega Sandstorm Base • Omega Titan Base • Purifier Base • Raid Base • Ronin Base • Sarkis Base • Sickle Syndicate 40 Base • Spartan ZK Base • Spectre Base • Raid Base • Ronin Base • Sarkis Base • Survivors 40 Base • Titan Invasion Base • Verkraft Thorium Compound • Vidicator Base • Viper X Base • War Dog Base|
|CHALLENGE BASES ( C ) ( T )|
|Arctic Challenge Base • Boss Base • Boss Base ( Mini ) • Patrol Base|
|UNIQUE ROGUE BASES - FACTION TRAINING TOKEN BASES ( C )|
|Corpus Training Base • Corpus ( Cyclops ) Training Base • Sentinel Training Base • Sentinel ( Caretaker ) Training Base • Sentinel ( Chaplain ) Training Base • Survivors Training Base • Survivors ( Technical ) Training Base • Survivors ( War Dog ) Training Base|
|UNIQUE ROGUE BASES - BOSS BASES ( C )|
|Blackout Boss Base • Black Widow Boss Base • Brother Jeremiah Boss Base • Hannibal Boss Base • Herald Boss Base • Kronos Boss Base • Malachi Boss Base • Shadow Boss Base • Siege Squadron Boss Base • War Rig Boss Base|
|HOLIDAY BASES ( C )|
|April Fools Bases • Black Friday Base • Saint Patrick Base • Valentine Base • Independence Day Base|
|EVENTS & MISSIONS|
|Advanced Missions • Call to Arms • Missions • PvE Defense • Shadow Ops • Special Event|
|STORES & SHOPS|
|Boost Store • Gear Store • Event Shop|
|Abilities • Advanced Scout|
|Workshop Component Replicator|
|Advanced Materials • Medals • Metal • Oil • Thorium|
|Chemical • Core • Silicon|
|Intel • Supplies|
|Standard Experience Points ( XP ) • Event Experience Points ( eXP ) • Veteran Experience ( vXP )|
|Player Level & Rank|