|Orbital Hammer||Tesla Tower||Missile Defence|
|<< PREV||MISSILE DEFENSE BASTION||NEXT >>|
|CLASS||UPGRADE BUILDING||PRODUCTION METHOD|
|Bastion||Weapons Lab||Weapons Lab|
|NO||CAN'T HIT||CAN'T HIT||CAN'T HIT|
|Level 4 Weapons Lab|
( DPS )
|1||450||450||125||8h||4||5000||N / A||N / A||N / A|
|2||675||675||175||8h||6||N / A||N / A||N / A|
|3||900||900||225||8h||7||N / A||N / A||N / A|
|Level 1||Level 2||Level 3|
|N / A||N / A|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- The Missile Defense Bastion gained the ability to be upgraded to Level 3 in the Game Update of Mar 14, 2019.
- The Missile Defense Bastion was introduced in the Game Update of May 31, 2016
- No Further Updates
- The Missile Defense Bastion is prevents ALL Missiles including Stealth Missiles from being launched during an attack.
- The Missile Defense Bastion requires three special Resources to produce :
- The Missile Defense Bastion has a limited lifespan of 2 days once placed.
- At the end of the Lifespan the Missile Defense Bastion is removed from the base.
- The Missile Defense Bastion may be scrapped ( Recycled ) at any point during its lifespan.
- The available maximum level of the Missile Defense Bastion is determined by the Level of the Weapons Lab.
- Lower Levels of the Missile Defense Bastion remain available as the Weapon Lab is upgraded.
- Higher levels of Missile Defense Bastion have higher armor (durability).
- The Placing of each Missile Defense Bastion generates 7,200 xp regardless of Level.
- The Missile Defense Bastion has a Structure Footprint of 3.5 x 3.5.
- Pixel Sheet Code : 144
Firsts & Records
- War Commander First :
- First Bastion with the ability to prevent Missiles from being launched - Missile Defense Bastion
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Experimental defense array designed to disrupt missile targeting systems. Enemies will be unable to launch missiles at a base while this building stands||”|
|— In-Game Description|
|“||SHOT BLOCKER - It's your friend you can call over to save you when you don't want any of that missile action.||”|
|— Level 1 Setting Message [src]|
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.
|( T ) • ( C )||GENERAL||( EDIT )|
|( C )||RESOURCE||( EDIT )|
|Metal Factory • Metal Storage • Oil Pump • Oil Storage • Power Plant • Thorium Mine • Thorium Vault|
|GEN II||Deep Reactor • Fusion Tower • Metal Forge • Oil Derrick|
|( C )||MILITARY||( EDIT )|
|Academy • Aircraft Hangar • Airfield • Armory • Barracks • Helipad • Mercenary Camp • Radio Tower • Storage • Tech Center • War Factory • Weapons Lab • Workshop|
|Missile Defense Bastion • Orbital Hammer • Tesla Tower|
|( C )||DEFENSE TURRETS||( EDIT )|
|AA Ion • AA Plasma • Avalanche • Cryo Cannon • Fire Bomb Artillery • Flak Gun • Flame Cannon • Hellfire • Ion • Laser • Machine Gun • Microwave • Mortar • Napalm • Plasma • Rocket Barrage • Shock|
|FACTION||Leadstorm ( ) • Sledge ( ) • Upholder ( )|
|Absorption Turret • Bracing Turret • Fortification Turret • Fusion Turret • Telemetry Turret • Viral Turret|
|Blitz • Flood • Shield Generator • Stealth Generator • Storm|
|Heavy Flak • Hunter Missile Turret • Overwatch Launcher • Rail Launcher|
|RETIRED / UNRELEASED BUILDINGS|
|Junkyard ( Retired ) • Repair Shop ( Unreleased ) • War Room ( Retired )|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.