|PvE DEFENSE EVENT # 1|
|<< NONE||PvE DEFENSE EVENT MAIN ( T )||Winter Onslaught >>|
|GENERAL EVENT INFORMATION|
|EVENT STARTS||Oct 13, 2015||
|EVENT ENDS||Oct 20, 2015|
|EVENT STARTS||Oct 29, 2015||
|EVENT ENDS||Nov 01, 2015|
|EVENT NUMBER||1||First PvE Defense Event|
|EVENT CLASS||PvE Defense||Players Must Complete Both Attack and Defense Objectives|
|ANTAGONIST||Kane's Forces||Commanded By : Zachariah Kane|
|EVENT DURATION||10 Days||10 Days total for both weeks|
|EVENT PROGRESSION||Wave System||A Succession of Progressively Harder Waves|
|TOTAL WAVES||55 Waves||'The event is complete when the 50th Wave has been successfully completed'51st to 55th Wave has been added at the second week|
|WAVE CHECKPOINTS||Every 5th Wave||Every 5th Wave marks a Player's progression and Awards Prizes|
|PLAYER ASSISTANCE||NO||Player may NOT receive assistance from friendly Commander|
Detailed Play Information
New Event Prizes
|WAVE CHECKPOINT PRIZES|
|CHECKPOINT PRIZE||WAVE COMPETED||UNLOCKING or UPGRADE REQUIREMENTS||CLASSIFICATION|
|1,000 Medals||Wave 5||Adequate Storage Capacity||Medals|
|Lead Operator x1||Wave 10||Sniper||Secial Forces / Infantry|
|5,000,000 Thorium||Wave 15||Adequate Storage Capacity||Thorium|
|3,000 Medals||Wave 15||Adequate Storage Capacity||Medals|
|Operator x1||Wave 20||Sniper • Lead Unit • Level 8 Academy||Secial Forces / Infantry|
|Shrapnel Ordnance x1||Wave 20||Schematic with Compatible Slot||Limited Tech|
|10,000,000 Thorium||Wave 25||Adequate Storage Capacity||Thorium|
|5,000 Medals||Wave 25||Adequate Storage Capacity||Medals|
|Heavy Operator x1||Wave 30||Sniper • Lead Unit • Level 8 Academy||Secial Forces / Infantry|
|Bandolier x2||Wave 30||Schematic with Compatible Slot||Limited Tech|
|15,000,000 Thorium||Wave 35||Adequate Storage Capacity||Thorium|
|10,000 Medals||Wave 35||Adequate Storage Capacity||Medals|
|Marksman x4||Wave 40||Sniper • Lead Unit • Level ? Academy||Secial Forces / Infantry|
|Charged Ordnance x3||Wave 40||Schematic with Compatible Slot||Limited Tech|
|25,000,000 Thorium||Wave 45||Adequate Storage Capacity||Thorium|
|15,000 Medals||Wave 45||Adequate Storage Capacity||Medals|
|Onslaught Trophy||Wave 50||NONE||War Trophy|
|Toxic Offender x1||Wave 55||Schematic with Compatible Slot||Limited Tech|
|30,000,000 Thorium||Wave 55||Adequate Storage Capacity||Thorium|
|Click Picture Icon above to view Larger Image|
- There are 50 Defense Waves to complete in order to “beat” an Onslaught campaign and obtain the War Trophy
- An additional 5 Waves were added at the start of the 2nd week.
- Every 5th Wave is a Checkpoint Wave :
- Each Checkpoint awards all of the prizes shown for that wave.
- The furthest Checkpoint reach during the first week of Onslaught will be the Players starting point for the second week.
- Any waves higher than the last Checkpoint completed will be required to be repeated during second week.
- Checkpoint waves once completed may not be rerun.
- The Base Defender Platoon being reset to previous Health at the conclusion of a wave is similar to the Demo Waves seen during specific Special Events in the past, but buildings will not be restored to their original state
Firsts & Records
- War Commander First :
Click Expand to View Additional Quotes
|“||Zachariah has created an army of darkness in an attempt to destroy you! Defend yourself from his onslaught to earn valuable prizes and prove you can't be overrun!.||”|
|— In-Game Description|
- Kixeye Forum ( 10/12/15 ) - Onslaught - PvE Defense Campaign - ( Official ) - Introduction
- Kixeye Forum ( 10/13/15 ) - Special Forces: Limits, Unlocks, and Builds Explained! - ( Official ) - Limit Info
- Kixeye Forum ( 10/21/15 ) - Tips to defend against the Zombie Onslaught - Player provided tips on zombies
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.
For more videos on this topic see : Additional Video
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.