|Standard Turrets||Heavy Turrets||Command Turrets||Support Turrets|
Support Turrets, when placed on a Standard Platform, will provide a unique benefit to a single adjacent Platform or Building. The benefit it provides depends on the type of Support Turret used.
|NAME||IMAGE||LINKS TO TURRETS||LINKS TO NON-TURRET BUILDINGS||GRANTS S. E. IMMUNITY||DESCRIPTION|
|Absorption Turret||Yes||No||Yes||Reduces and redirects damage taken|
|Fusion Turret||Yes||No||No||Increases damage|
|Viral Turret||Yes||No||No||Causing damage to drones also damages parents|
|Telemetry Turret||Yes||No||No||Increases range|
|Fortification Turret||Yes||Yes||No||Adds armor|
|Bracing Turret||No||Yes||Yes||Reduces and redirects damage taken|
- Support Turrets are unlocked and upgraded in the Defense Lab.
- Support Turrets require a Level 21 or higher Defense Lab to unlock.
- Support Turrets must be placed on a Standard Defense Platform of any level.
- Support Turrets may only be linked and provide benefit to a single (or Non-Turret) Building each.
- To link the Support Turret it must be placed in adjacent tile next to the building.
- When linked a Beam will extend to and connect the Support Turret to the building.
- More than one Support Turret can be linked to a single Building if their types are different.
- If a Support Turret is destroyed it will no longer provide benefits to the building.
- If a linked Defense Turret is destroyed the Support Turret will automatically link to any other Building that is immediately adjacent to it and begin providing benefits to it.
- Support Turrets, by extension of the Defense Lab level requirements also requires a Level 12 Command Center to unlock.
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- Support Turrets added the Telemetry Turret in the Game Update of Mar 14, 2019.
- Support Turrets added the Fortification Turret in the Game Update of Mar 14, 2019.
- Support Turrets added the Bracing Turret in the Game Update of Mar 14, 2019.
- Support Turrets added the Viral Turret in the Game Update of Sep 27, 2017.
- Support Turrets added the Fusion Turret in the Game Update of Sep 27, 2017.
- Support Turrets added the Absorption Turret in the Game Update of Sep 27, 2017.
- Support Turrets were introduced in the Game Update of Sep 27, 2017.
- No Further Updates
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.
|( T ) • ( C )||GENERAL||( EDIT )|
|( C )||RESOURCE||( EDIT )|
|Metal Factory • Metal Storage • Oil Pump • Oil Storage • Power Plant • Thorium Mine • Thorium Vault|
|GEN II||Deep Reactor • Fusion Tower • Metal Forge • Oil Derrick|
|( C )||MILITARY||( EDIT )|
|Academy • Aircraft Hangar • Airfield • Armory • Barracks • Helipad • Mercenary Camp • Radio Tower • Storage • Tech Center • War Factory • Weapons Lab • Workshop|
|Missile Defense Bastion • Orbital Hammer • Tesla Tower|
|( C )||DEFENSE TURRETS||( EDIT )|
|AA Ion • AA Plasma • Avalanche • Cryo Cannon • Fire Bomb Artillery • Flak Gun • Flame Cannon • Hellfire • Ion • Laser • Machine Gun • Microwave • Mortar • Napalm • Plasma • Rocket Barrage • Shock|
|FACTION||Leadstorm ( ) • Sledge ( ) • Upholder ( )|
|Absorption Turret • Bracing Turret • Fortification Turret • Fusion Turret • Telemetry Turret • Viral Turret|
|Blitz • Flood • Shield Generator • Stealth Generator • Storm|
|Heavy Flak • Hunter Missile Turret • Overwatch Launcher • Rail Launcher|
|RETIRED / UNRELEASED BUILDINGS|
|Junkyard ( Retired ) • Repair Shop ( Unreleased ) • War Room ( Retired )|