|Standard Platoon||Aircraft Platoon||Helicopter Platoon||PvP Platoon||Raiding Parties|
Managing PvP Platoons
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- The PvP Platoon increased its maximum Repair Time Bonus to 75% in the Game Update of Mar 07, 2018.
- The PvP Platoon began determining its Repair Time Bonus by the level of the Tech Center in the Game Update of Mar 07, 2018.
- The PvP Platoon was introduced in the Game Update of Aug 25, 2016.
- No Further Updates
- PvP Platoons provide a Repair Time Reduction to all units contained within.
- The amount of Repair Time Reduction provided is between 50% to 75% and is determined by the level of the Tech Center.
- 50% Reduction for Tech Center Levels 1 - 10.
- Additional + 5% Reduction for each Tech Center Level 11 - 15.
- PvP Platoons have some restrictions on their creation and use :
- PvP Platoon may only be used for attacks on the following :
- PvP Platoon are restricted to Ground Units and Airborne Infantry.
- Unit's must be at 100% Health to be added or removed from a PvP Platoon.
- The number of PvP Platoon that may be formed at a time is limited to 5.
- A PvP Platoons may be used to guard any Resource Deposits that the player owns.
- PvP Platoon has a unique platoon icon ( ).
- This icon is shown above a PvP Platoon's World Map Icon.
Firsts & Records
- War Commander First :
- Kixeye Forum ( 08/26/16 ) - Platoon Formations - ( Official ) - Introduction Thread
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.