T • C
| ATTENTION : ADDITIONAL WORK REQUIRED !
This Article may not meet the War Commander Wiki's Standards and may contain Incomplete or Missing Information.
Unit Scouting Report
- General Information :
- OFFENSIVE HIGHLIGHTS :
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- The Shadowbane was introduced during Operation: War Of Shadows ( Nov 7, 2019 )
- No Further Updates.
- The Shadowbane is Rogue Faction Exclusive Vehicle Unit exclusively used by the Shadow Alliance Faction.
- The Shadowbane is a Non-Playable Unit ( NPC ) and therefore may not be unlocked or used by Players.
- The Shadowbane can be ( could be ) commonly seen in :
- The Shadowbane is a modified Rogue Faction version of the Darkstorm with several differences, including :
- Appearance : The Shadowbane has a different Hull design than the Darkstorm.
- Paint Highlights : The Shadowbane has a different color scheme than the Darkstorm, which is Purple-Grey while the Darkstorm is Yellow-Black.
- Armament : The Shadowbane fires Plasma Orbs instead of Heavy-Duty Rails used by the Darkstorm.
- The Plasma Orb produced by the Shadowbane is similar as the Plasma Orb produced the Drakon and it's Hero, Santiago.
- Pixel Sheet Code : 516 • 516.dead
Firsts & Records
- War Commander First :
- First Shadow Alliance Unit to be introduced - ( Tied with Darkblade, Darkshroud and Shadow Soldier ) - Shadowbane
- First Shadow Alliance Vehicle to be introduced - ( Tied with Darkshroud ) - Shadowbane
- First Shadow Alliance Unit to produce Plasma Damage - - Shadowbane
- First Shadow Alliance Vehicle to produce Plasma Damage - Shadowbane
|“||The Shadowbane is the Shadow Alliance's high-tech tank. While having a low top speed and being slow to turn, the Shadowbane makes up for this with a high speed Plasma projectile that packs a major punch. Once combined with either the Shadow Soldier's or Darkshroud's Smoke coverage, the Shadowbane is lethal to most ground targets.||”|
|— Enemy Unit Spotlight [src]|
Gallery - Animated
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.
|( C )||...........................................AIRCRAFT||( EDIT )|
|Archangel • eBanshee • Chimera • Cobra • Copter Drones • Halcyon • Havoc • eHellstorm • Hellstorm Commander • Hornet • Kondor • Night Owl • Oni • Oni Mk. II • Phantom • Raptor • Reaper Drone • Sandstorm • Slayer Drone • eSpectre • Talon • Thunderbolt • Titan • eWarhawk • Wing Drones • Yellowjacket|
|Cyclone • Hailstorm • Nimbus • Thunderstorm|
|Deena • Pandora|
|Legendary Hellstorm • Legendary Phantom • Legendary Raptor|
|GEN I||Bonesaw||Apollo • Fury||Valiant|
|Rick • Rick ( S )||Nyx • Oren||Dylan • Dylan ( S )|
|GEN III||Ace • Gunship||Manticore • Sphinx||Envoy|
|Denis • Denis ( S )||Neil • Neil ( S )||Martin • Martin ( S )|
|UNIQUE||Chopper Company • Siege Squadron||Blackout||Harbinger • Herald • Shepherd|
|SINGLE USE ( Non-Faction )|
|Zombie Squadron ( S )|
|( C )||MERCENARY UNITS||( EDIT )|
|Elite Marauder • Elite Striker • Elite Wrecker • Stormchaser|
|( C ) • ( C )||RETIRED • UNRELEASED UNITS||( EDIT )|
|Banshee • Behemoth • Crusader • Flamethrower • Gatling Truck • Gladiator • Heavy Gunner • Hellfire • Hellstorm • Hercules • Hover Tank • Humvee • Laser Tank • Marauder • Medic • Mega Tank • Mortar Team • Razorback • Rhino • Rifleman • Shock Tank • Spectre • Striker • Suicide Truck • Tech • Valkyrie • Vanquisher • Viper • Warhawk • Widowmaker Prime • Wrecker|
|UH-60 Chopper ( Unreleased )|