T • C
| ATTENTION : ADDITIONAL WORK REQUIRED !
This Article may not meet the War Commander Wiki's Standards and may contain Incomplete or Missing Information.
Shock is a status effect. It will bring the following
- All Affected Targets are unable to Move or Fire Weapons for the duration of the Effect.
- No direct Damage to the Target is caused by this Effect itself.
- Targets must be Directly Hit or Splashed to be affected, no Area of Effect ( AoE ) is created.
- Size = The Duration the Target will suffer the Effect.
- Additional Hits to a already affected Target will reset the Effect's Duration Countdown.
|Renders All Affected Unable to Move or Fire Weapons|
|Caused By :||
Applies to offensive units when the Special OPS is active
|Units / Turrets Affected :||
Does not include turrets placed on insulated platform and Shock Turret
|Units / Turrets Immune :|
|STATUS EFFECTS ( C ) ( T )|
|Busted • Concussion • Corrosion • Cryo • Marked • Napalm • Plague • Scramble • Shock • Smoked • Turncoat|