|Siege Squadron||Elite Siege Squadron||Omega Siege Squadron||S. S. Schematic|
|<< PREV||SIEGE SQUADRON||NEXT >>|
|DAMAGE TYPE||RELOAD||CLIP||DAM / SHOT||FIRE RATE||TARGETS||SPLASH|
|UNKNOWN||N/A ( 0 sec )||N/A||N/A||N/A ( 0 )||NO|
|UNLOCK REQUIREMENTS||SIZE||UNLOCK RESTRICTIONS|
|8 Siege Squadron Scrap Parts||750||Maximum Unlocks : 1|
|( T ) • ( C )||UNIQUE UNIT|
|A powerful unit with a Production Limit of 1 • For more information see Unique Unit|
|( T ) • ( C )||RESTRICTED AVAILABILITY|
|For More Information On How To Obtain This Item See History of Availability|
|Metal||Oil||Thorium||Metal / Oil||Thorium|
|1||N / A||N / A||N / A||N / A||70,000,000||0||5.0||150,000,000||800 *||1|
|* See Additional Facts below for more information on the Range.|
Build Times & Repair Information
|Level 10 Airfield Build & Repair Times For Siege Squadron ( T )|
|LEVEL||BUILD TIME||REPAIR TIME|
|1 - 1||5d 23h 59m||14h 58m 00s|
|Repair times may be calculated by adding 5% for each level of Airfield below Level 10.|
Effective Unit Levels vs Turrets
The Siege Squadron does NOT out-range any existing Turrets.
|SIEGE SQUADRON SCHEMATIC SUMMARY ( T )|
|Press Down Arrow Button to View the Components of each Slot. • Hover over individual Components to view each.|
History of Availability
|Siege Squadron Shadow Ops History|
|AVAILABILITY STATUS||CAMPAIGN||CAMPAIGN DATES|
|INTRODUCTION||Campaign # 14 : Fallen Angels||Nov 03, 2017 Thru Jan 24, 2018|
|Only Offered As Shadow Ops Prize For Dates Listed|
Listed in Reverse Chronological Order -- Click [ Expand ] to View Earliest Updates
- The Siege Squadron increased the Health in the Game Update of Mar 14, 2018.
- The Siege Squadron was introduced via a Shadow Ops Campaign Prize in the Game Update of Nov 02, 2017
- No Further Updates
- The Siege Squadron has a Range of 800.
- The Siege Squadron, capacity permitting, may be placed in any of the 4 available Aircraft Platoon.
- The Siege Squadron may NOT be placed into the Drone Silo.
- The Siege Squadron at Level 1 requires 1 minute of Repairs for approximately every 83,519 Damage it sustains. ().
- The Siege Squadron is the 2nd unit to be fully controlled by R.U.B.I. once deployed.
- The Kondor being the first.
- The Siege Squadron is the 6th Aircraft to be released as a Shadow Ops Campaign Prize.
- The Siege Squadron is the 14th Unit overall to be released as a Shadow Ops Campaign Prize.
- Pixel Sheet Code : 311
Firsts & Records
- War Commander First :
- The 1st Unit to serve purely as a spawning platform without directly causing any damage itself. - Siege Squadron
- The 1st Unit to spawn an unlimited amount of controllable units ( Ravagers ). - Siege Squadron
- The 1st Unique Faction Aircraft for the Survivors faction - Siege Squadron
- The 1st Non-Hero Unit to be released with only a single level per version. - Siege Squadron
|“||Designed to pack in as many infantry into hold as possible, the Siege Squadron swarms its targets by dropping off a seemingly unlimited amount of Ravagers on the battlefield.||”|
|— In-Game Description [src]|
|“||The Siege Squadron passes over the battlefield like the Kondor, dropping Ravagers to the battlefield below. Ravagers pack a powerful punch and can strike both Air and Ground targets.|
The Siege Squadron has only 3 levels, but the Ravagers have 40 like other Uniques. Upgrading the Siege Squadron greatly increases the number that fly in formation and dropped Ravagers. Upgrading the Ravagers gives them better stats and supporting powers.
|— Shadow Ops Description [src]|
|“||.... Like the Kondor, The Siege Squadron will repeatedly strafe over your enemy’s Command Center, wreaking havoc until it is destroyed or the battle is won! While in battle, the Siege Squadron will continually drop new units, the Ravagers, that are fully controllable and do not add to capacity! The longer your Siege Squadron spends flying above the battle, the more Ravagers join the fight.||”|
|— Operation: Fallen Angels Briefing [src]|
- Kixeye Forum ( 11/02/17 ) - Shadow Ops - Operation: Fallen Angels - ( Official ) - Info for Cycles 41 - 43 • Campaign 14.
Images may have been resized to fit in the page. Click on an image to view actual size.
For more videos on this topic see : Siege Squadron Additional Video
|( C )||...........................................AIRCRAFT||( EDIT )|
|Archangel • eBanshee • Chimera • Cobra • Copter Drones • Halcyon • Havoc • eHellstorm • Hellstorm Commander • Hornet • Kondor • Night Owl • Oni • Oni Mk. II • Phantom • Raptor • Reaper Drone • Sandstorm • Slayer Drone • eSpectre • Talon • Thunderbolt • Titan • eWarhawk • Wing Drones • Yellowjacket|
|Cyclone • Hailstorm • Nimbus • Thunderstorm|
|Deena • Pandora|
|Legendary Hellstorm • Legendary Phantom • Legendary Raptor|
|GEN I||Bonesaw||Apollo • Fury||Valiant|
|Rick • Rick ( S )||Nyx • Oren||Dylan • Dylan ( S )|
|GEN III||Ace • Gunship||Manticore • Sphinx||Envoy|
|Denis • Denis ( S )||Neil • Neil ( S )||Martin • Martin ( S )|
|UNIQUE||Chopper Company • Siege Squadron||Blackout||Harbinger • Herald • Shepherd|
|SINGLE USE ( Non-Faction )|
|Zombie Squadron ( S )|
|( C )||MERCENARY UNITS||( EDIT )|
|Akiko • Blaze • Bludgeon • Dr. Logan • Elite Marauder • Elite Striker • Elite Wrecker • Shredder • Singe • Stormchaser|
|( C ) • ( C )||RETIRED • UNRELEASED UNITS||( EDIT )|
|Banshee • Behemoth • Crusader • Flamethrower • Gatling Truck • Gladiator • Heavy Gunner • Hellfire • Hellstorm • Hercules • Hover Tank • Humvee • Laser Tank • Marauder • Medic • Mega Tank • Mortar Team • Razorback • Rhino • Rifleman • Shock Tank • Spectre • Striker • Suicide Truck • Tech • Valkyrie • Vanquisher • Viper • Warhawk • Widowmaker Prime • Wrecker|
|UH-60 Chopper ( Unreleased )|