- Flame Grate :
- Flame Grates are ground defense structures that, when enabled, emit a burst of Fire.
- The Flame Grate Defenses are comprised of two parts: The Control Building & The Flame Grates themselves.
- The Flame Grate :
- Grids imbedded in the ground that emit a periodic burst of flames capable of damaging ground units passing over them.
- Flame Grates can be in 1 of 3 states :
- "OFF" - A dormant state allowing for safe crossing.
- "ON" - A charging state indicated by a glowing red light. ( Serves as a Warning ).
- "ACTIVE" - A state in which it is emitting flames.
- Flame Grate Control Building :
- Provides the fuel for the Flame Grates.
- Destroying the Control Building disables all Flame Grates
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.